ChickenInvaders

Discussion in 'Clan recruitment' started by ZoBiNaTiOn, Dec 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ridney

Ridney Vagabond

excuseme who are you?
    if you show me a 9vs9 you won im gonna throw my pc out of my window. Btw the funny part is that you can see the 9vs9 that zobi uploaded and there's no bart at these pvps,why are you mad with zobi? show some respect to the best.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. Ridney

Ridney Vagabond

whats up seen???

3. Hndsm

Hndsm Vassal

Just youtube us, posting some random 9v9 for fun when we didn't have nobl l o l.

9v9 kings only win against bart always decline against other parties)

4. Vincent

Vincent Vassal

you're telling zobi he's beatin monkeys on pvps but either you aint 9v9 other pt's but only bart thats the only guy to mess around. As far as i know there's more ''ego'' than game play on this game and thats why y'all reply with such a hate to eachother.

5. Vincent

Vincent Vassal

with nobl or without, look at noiz destroying tf out there , not a single qb member lost less than half hp over there + y'all had noblesse atleast once from a char and from the time y'all started tastin the grass nothing better would happen for that pt, nutin but praying to god maybe a miracle could appear from nowhere, cause that makes no fokin sense to me from the time u went out there to 9v9 with a single nobl on you.

6. Vincent

Vincent Vassal

seems like you got offended by a post on the internet..you're laughting on ppl u were begging to play with u , aren't you?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  7. Hndsm

Hndsm Vassal

?
    tf won 9v9 event on that alucard server.
    No one wants to 9v9 nowadays, they all spam jajaja lets 9v9 we are kings, but when its about to go down they pussy out.

8. Hndsm

Hndsm Vassal

Did u even play the server?
    After we got nobl, we killed qb party every time we saw them 9v9 cba to post videos just go look it up. we joined brs got all the epics and we made em quit, easy.
    dunno why u guys are even talking bout this none of u is in this 9v9.

9. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

Dude are you braindead or what ? Didnt you check the videos that i uploaded? Its ngu-destiny-sgc, there's no bart arround wtf are you talking about?we made you look good in every fuckin server you played and now you hate us, there wasnt tf without us back in the days. Nonfactors nowdays trying to prove theyre good lel.

10. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

im not gonna stay here wasting my time talking to you, i know who you are and all these guys you play with. They will never accept something. I didnt expect something from you, youre same as hush.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  11. Vincent

Vincent Vassal

u dont get the fact that u just told zobi he's 9v9 bart but on the other hand u doing the same , all these clans u pvped on alucard were the same trash bunch of retards , same as bart . If u wonder if i played the server, the answer is yes and u done nothing over there...tf is just a clan made in 2012 or something with randoms recruited all around the world when all the big ones left, hush was the guy who started begging ppl and made a name as a lit young gangsta for the new era.

12. Seen

Seen Vagabond

Offended because I'm laughing? also are we making stuff up now? because I never begged anyone to play with me, least of all fucking Zobination, I don't run a party or clan to need anyone to play with me, people ask me if I want to play and I do or don't.
    Also you don't want to talk about begging to me Vincent, remember L2sublimity? literal begging.

LOL. you were a random as well, Vincent. I'm not trying to shit talk but you do realize that I hope.

Don't come at me swinging next time when I didn't talk to you.

I lost a 9v9 where we got spammed to do it while we were randomly pvping at core and just showed up where they wanted us to go with no nobless and mages that deal 300 dmg while they took half an hour changing classes, getting resists, overlord.. What a travesty!! I should've won a 9v9 where our DDs did 300 damage LOLOLOLOL

13. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Knight

seen goes ytp

14. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

You lost 9vs9 deal with that, no excuses bro.
    There's noone that cant lose at this game, the only people that says that it's randomfactory ppl. Have fun.

15. Vincent

Vincent Vassal

u were begging ppl as yesorno and other ones , asking me if i can hit them a message when they were already playing with me, about sublimity if u're talking about the scroll bug thingy u're a totaly desperate person who's tryin to find an excuse , clan members share information to eachother and thats what happend , all i asked is ''tell me the bug so i do it before they fix it. clueless

i was running my own clan since back then c2 servers , yes i do realize that i hope u also do.
    Stop acting to me as if u are a very good player cause some of the big clans assumed that u're one of them doesnt mean u are when there's albanias making u mad son.

And btw i talk to whoever fok i want okey lit gangsta of marocco?

• Like Like x 1