ChickenInvaders

Discussion in 'Clan recruitment' started by ZoBiNaTiOn, Dec 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

i killed whoever accepted to 9vs9 me, on this server i hope russians will accept :) i know the feeling of losing 9vs9 even if i never lost :)

2. Ridney

Ridney Vagabond

seen goes with tf as a mage pt to 9v9 QB out of talking island and loses and guess whats the excuse on that: we knew we're going to lose
    thats another unorganized 9v9 i guess , who the fok goes to 9v9 nowadays if u arent sure of winning with ut pt setup

3. Ridney

Ridney Vagabond

reminds me of ytp excuses no bishop nobl/ buff was counting/ hill advantage/ one guy dced

4. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

who the fuck is seen first of all?he think that there's revelation still in this game.
    nobody gives a fuck what seen says.
    wannabes

5. Treshak

Treshak Heir

zobination gvg king :) ...btw you will be on with your party at beta ? :DD
    maybe we can try 9v9? ean kai vevea den nomizw na mporite na pextete edw )) sas dinw 2-3meres max!

6. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Knight

HAHAHAHAHh teliose afou to eipe kai o treshak auto

7. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

Treshak who told you that youre good bro? Maybe your party members making you feel good? From java x5k servers youre trying to prove what? Ofc we gonna 9vs9.. But this time you have to accept and not avoid like a pussy(you remember when we asked to 9vs9 long time ago) you said i know we gonna lose to vincent :) on beta i wont be at pc bro, its ok tho you will find me on live.

8. Treshak

Treshak Heir

hahahah well ok

9. Hndsm

Hndsm Vassal

Zobi doesn't 9v9 other parties only bart

• Like Like x 1
  10. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Knight

come on handsome ur pt 9v9 bart 15 times LOL

11. Hndsm

Hndsm Vassal

Yea cuz the guy doesnt know when its enough, BUT we have also 9v9 many other parties not like zobi, beating bart and then calling himself king of 9v9

I mean come on..

12. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

Just accept the truth man,have fun .

13. Destructive

Destructive Vassal

not a bad party gl on the server :>

14. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

Thanks mate :) you too.

15. Seen

Seen Vagabond