ChickenInvaders

Discussion in 'Clan recruitment' started by ZoBiNaTiOn, Dec 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. qRt

qRt Elder

Ye, a legendary anich crew aka pink princess, that can counter his own party solo by doing insane stuff that is odd even for ketrawrs rejects :)

2. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Knight

and who are you to talk like a boss?are you better than anich or you leading a pt like nobody else?

3. qRt

qRt Elder

i am talking the way i want to the people i want, deal with that if its new for you, its a free world. gl hf, peace

p.s. i guess anich has found a new frankie, that will def his ass on forums, untill he see him ingame :D

4. braveheart

braveheart Knight

aint gonna lie,something must be wrong with anich,he is playing this game for over 10 years and he cant even act the basic things in game. he and his clan was one of the shittiest clans i ve ever met

• Like Like x 1
  5. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Knight

Well im not frankie and i will never be like him,im the one and only .
    So im telling you something,anich is good or bad wont make any big difference , since he's playing in my pt he's gonna win .PEACE BUDDY

6. qRt

qRt Elder

a mature answer of a mature person, peace.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Elder

wow wow boys calm ur tits,first of all braveheart no1 cares about ur opinion we all know u hate even ur self,secondly qrt stop being mad and saying the "truth" you are the biggest drama maker i have ever seen in this game u cry about everything that exist,and you are no good player either just shut ur mouth already and what u have to say it do it ingame,u just coming to my topic just to flame me because u got kicked lol

8. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Elder

well you at least have some dignity to flame with ur real name not like slowburn,anyway talked enough with guys that are handicapped you never were decent competition expect when you played with us gl on getting shit on ur face on the server,blocked
    peace

9. Mephisto

Mephisto Heir

10. qRt

qRt Elder

You are very pathetic and complexed person anich if you accept all i say as a flaming.
    By the way which of the following are a flame, explain please, cuz i've got no clue:
    Wasted 60+lvl kokabura before fog by simply havign no idea how to feed it. You didnt even bother to ask.
    Didnt learn skills on lvl ups, so we had to learn suspense lvl10+ 3 days after the server start, when you quit another primetime and i finaly logged you by myself.
    Couldn't find a difference between ritual and honor w/o slowburn saying it about 6-8 times on betatest and about the same amount of time at relese.
    Couldn't realize that macro gives a faster cooldown on gfc.
    Getting burned every possible and impossible situation.
    Quitting primtime and having no micro and balls to say that to me personaly when i was saying all it loud to you.
    etc.

When i say that:
    a) Are all these statements true or false?
    b) Do they look like a flame or more like a fail?
    c) Doesn't it show you as an irresponsible and quite low educated/iq person?

FYI I AM NOT TRYING TO FLAME, UNLIKE YOU DO. I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOULD YOU DO WHEN A PARTY MEMBER MAKES MISTAKES AS HE BREATHES.

11. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Knight

Holycrap dafuq is going on with you boys?

12. Seen

Seen Vagabond

Win unorganized 9v9 once
    king of 9v9

13. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Knight

what do you mean?

i killed some more brs pt's 9vs9 counted pvp but i dont know who frapsed it.

YES PLEASE?

14. braveheart

braveheart Knight

15. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Elder

is braveheart talking about 9v9's? the only one he did he lost and that was almost 4 years ago lol