ChickenInvaders

Discussion in 'Clan recruitment' started by ZoBiNaTiOn, Dec 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Seen

Seen Vagabond

2. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

yes please?

3. braveheart

braveheart Knight

lol ,you know a group is dead when is full filling slots over with anich.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Knight

poor brave,keep playing some java br servers while im playing the best servers around with the best players around,u gonna feel what i mean when server will open

5. qRt

qRt Elder

Too much words from a person that failed fog for a full party and was more usefull as a cp bot than as a real OL, you are the worst party member somebody can have, anich. Be quiet and dont show yourself with a posts like this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Knight

isnt the guy qrt that was complaining even about rain? they say people must learn from ur mistakes but i guess you dont count for real person

7. qRt

qRt Elder

You failed everything you were told to do. Every fight, every move you made, every simple thing was filled with your retarded 55iq java smell.
    Even frnki, who was protecting you first week said that you are a worthless moron in the end. 2 hours primetime, askew hands and low iq, good party member, pink princes. You didnt learn anything for a complete month, so once again i say, just in case you finaly learned to learn - dont open your mouth, when everybody knows that you are just a dog.

8. Mephisto

Mephisto Heir

xDDDDDDDDDD

9. Medovyi

Medovyi Knight

clown fiesta

10. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Knight

LOL YOU LOOK SO MAD,why u so mad faggot,i guess u just hate people who u cant win it makes sense

11. ZoBiNaTiOn

ZoBiNaTiOn Heir

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TOPIC IF YOU WANNA FLAME ANICH,youre not allowed to trashtalk on my topic.
    and also who the fuck are you?

12. AnichCrew

AnichCrew Knight

flame is free let them flame.ur hate makes me more famous go ahead

13. qRt

qRt Elder

Since you fail everything you do - its exact time to tell you that there is a huge difference between flaming and telling the truth, if you play like a shit and sm1 tell you about that it doeant mean the he flames you. Java that doesnt know that you have to learn skills every 2 lvls must be forbidden todownload the client.
    Plus I can do w/e i want at any topic, peace dog, calm your tits.

14. TheDominator

TheDominator Grand Duke

Do U know, will be play fishfood, and if yes, then in what tage? Thanks

15. qRt

qRt Elder

No idea, i guess with Ex, as he always does. Why are you asking?)