about enchants

Discussion in 'Technical problems' started by Kush, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Kush

Kush Vagabond

We can't store/retrieve enchants from WH because are stucked and it doesn't work....only 1 by 1 kinda annoying.
    https://postimg.org/image/ka3u3nccd/
    if i press ok they will not be deposited only 1 by 1 and vice versa for taking from wh back

2. Kush

Kush Vagabond

we got many eaa/eas/ewc and is so annoying to deposit/withraw from wh 1 by 1... on beta phase (first 1 or 2 days) enchants were stackable in inventory and not when we had to deposit them and was so fine but after 2 days weren't stackable anymore ... can't you guys make them back stackable only in inventory?

3. LEX

LEX Support Support team

Hello, Kush

Our technical department know about this. Problem with enchants will be fixed today. :)

4. Kush

Kush Vagabond

Great news ... damn so many fixes in such a short time. I hope your work guys would be apreaciated. Thank you :)
    We are proud to play here. Also noticed that seal sign ended , it shouldn't end friday according to the server's info?

5. Kush

Kush Vagabond

oh I forgot to mention that we can't put buy shop more than 1 enchant/char, same problem they are stacking and it works only to put 1 but for selling them works fine, we can sell 5

6. FrauFrau

FrauFrau Goddess Administrator

Problem solved - update your game client please :)

• Like Like x 1